[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”3″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_imagebrowser” ajax_pagination=”1″ order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
A presentation is a means of communication that can be adapted to various speaking situations, such as talking to a group, addressing a meeting or briefing a team. There is a list of things that we should not do in a presentation.
- Don’t tell too much because audience get bored.
- Unorganized data will lose audience attention.
- Too much use of transition and animation can be irritating.
- Don’t put everything in your presentation
- Lack of humor has bad impact on the audience.
- If your slides are full of text and there isn’t use of diagrams. It will not impact on the Audience.