[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”26″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_imagebrowser” ajax_pagination=”1″ order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
Entrepreneur is a person who sets up a business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of profit.
- Tell a lot of people about your idea and thinking
- Choose that idea for which you are passionate
- Take advice from those you came before you
- Do your market research
- Hire a good business attorney
- Decide on a business structure
- Outline your automation
- Refine tweak and improve as you go
- Find a co-founder with a complimentary skills
- Spend a lot of time in hiring people
- Always be updated on social media and Google
- Pay attention to your early competitors.
- Get outside your comfort zone