[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”31″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_imagebrowser” ajax_pagination=”1″ order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
Social media marketing is something that everyone is adopting. Be it an established business or a small local business. Everyone wants to jump onto the bandwagon of making their brand presence felt on social networks. The simple reason being – that’s where the crowd is. However, there are some common social media marketing mistakes visibly noticed.
- Don’t Waste your audience time by useless posts on social media.
- Depending too much on same platform is not a good idea. The more diverse your social media strategy is, the finer results you will get.
- If you think your audience will participate on social media without any demand, then you are wrong. It is always important to reward the followers or fans.
- Buying fake fans to support your profile is a mistake, resulting in account suspension.
- Choosing the wrong social media voice.