SEO is an abbreviation of Search Engine Optimization or Search Engine Optimizer.
Search engine optimization is a technique, used to increase the traffic of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the Search Engine Results Page (SERP). It is the process of getting traffic from the free, organic, editorial or natural search results on search engines.
We use Search Engine Optimization:
1. To Increase visibility on Search engines.
2. To Get more traffic on your websites.
3. Traffic- No. of user who visit the website.
4. To Convert a local business into international business.
5. To show your business as a brand easily.
Two important types of SEO are:
1. On Page SEO
2. Off Page SEO
On Page SEO
On-Page SEO is the process of optimizing individual web pages increase the rank higher and to get more traffic in search engines. It refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page.
Factors of On-Page SEO
1. Content of Page
2. Good content supplied on demand.
3. Linkable content.
Off Page SEO
Off page SEO is an activity which can be perform outside the boundaries of website. It refers to techniques that can be used to optimize the position of a web site in the search engine results page (SERPs).
Important points of Off page SEO:
1. Link Building
2. Social Media Marketing
3. Social bookmarking
[tabby title=”SEO Partition”]
There are three partitions of SEO:
1. White Hat SEO
2. Black Hat SEO
3. Gray Hat SEO
1.White Hat SEO
White Hat SEO is the technique that improves your search performance on a search engine result pages while maintaining your website integrity and staying within the search engine terms of service.
White Hat SEO is ethical and organic SEO. It is a slow process but it provides long lasting growth. We follow all guidelines of search engines in White Hat SEO.
White Hat SEO strategies:
- Relevant content
- Well-labeled images
- Relevant links and references
- Complete sentences with good spelling and grammer
- Standards-compliant HTML
- Unique and relevant page titles
2. Black Hat SEO
Black Hat SEO is the technique that is used to increase a site or page rank in search engines but violate the search engines terms of service.
Black Hat SEO is unethical SEO. It provides quick, unpredictable and short lasting growth in ranking. We are not follow guidelines of any search engines in Black Hat SEO. If you use the Black Hat SEO, search engine can add your site in black list.
Black Hat SEO Strategies:
- Duplicate Content.
- Invisible texts and stuffed keywords.
- Cloaking or re-directing the user to another site or page.
- Links from sites with non relevant content.
3. Gray Hat SEO
Gray Hat SEO is SEO techniques that take more risks than white hat SEO techniques but aren’t likely to get your site banned from search engines.
Gray Hat SEO is the combination of White and Black Hat SEO. It may cause a negative effect in search engine ranking.
Gray Hat SEO Strategies:
- Purchasing Old Domains.
- Duplicate Content.
- Link Buying.
- Social Media Automation and Purchasing Followers.
[tabby title=”SEO Process”]
SEO process has enhanced over the years, and the process you used in past may not useful for you.
You will have to follow new SEO techniques if you want to be on the top in Google. Latest SEO process is here which will help you to improve your ranking in Google.
STEP 1: START WITH KEYWORD RESEARCH
The most important part of SEO process is Keyword Research. If you don’t know about what people are searching on google and what information they are looking for, it is not possible to begin a SEO campaign.
During keyword research process, you will have to start with a root keyword. There are many free and paid tools available for keyword research.
You should keep some important things in mind during keyword research:
- Start with long tail and long competition.
- Use google auto complete to get more idea.
- Use google related search.
STEP 2: COMPETITION ANALYSIS AND WEBSITE AUDIT
After keyword research, next step is to carry out the competition analysis and website audit. This step is very important to make a list of off-page and on-page activities.
If you don’t know about the basics of SEO, ranking factors and how google determines the web page rankings, website audit is a very difficult process.
STEP 3: ON PAGE OPTIMIZATION OR SITE OPTIMIZATION
Only adding keyword rich content will not help you to be on the top position. You have to follow some tips:
- Write rich quality content.
- Your site structure, URL structure will matter a lot.
- Site should be mobile friendly.
- Your site should load fast.
- Site should be updated regularly.
STEP 4: LINK BUILDING AND OFF-PAGE OPTIMIZATION
Links are very important for trust and ranking. You should not create links from any website. Earn the links from authority websites and they should be relevant. If you build links from poor quality web sites, you will not be able to get rank.
STEP 5: MONITOR RANKING AND KEEP UPDATING CONTENT
SEO is not an activity that can be performed at one time. You need to keep update your content, keep creating new content regularly. If you don’t do this, you may not be able to maintain your ranking.
[tabby title=”ISEO Process”]
What is I-SEO?
I-SEO stands for “Innovative Search engine optimization”. It is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via “natural” (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results for targeted keywords through I-SEO software. It’s totally different from traditional SEO Services. By using ISEO, we can also perform the SEO of Blogs and YouTube Channels.
I-SEO Process consists of many Steps:
1. Register and Submit your URL.
- Register your website URL for Free SEO in our automated tool I-SEO.
- Our team member will update you about each step of your SEO process.
2. Start Keyword Analyzation.
- After URL submission, Automated I-SEO tool will start Keyword Analyzation automatically.
- It will choose best keywords from billions of keywords that exist in our corpus.
- It will also compare your website keywords with the competitive website Keywords.
3. Create and Submit SiteMap.xml
- Our automated I-SEO tool will create a SiteMap.xml file for fast indexing.
- It will submit this file to the webmaster tools (Google, Bing etc.)
4. Analyzing, Ranking and Traffic
- Now automated I-SEO tool will analyze the ranking of your website with the competitive website.
- It will intelligently monitor the visitors of your website.
- Intelligently measure your website ranking according to Traffic.
[tabby title=”SEO v/s ISEO”]
Why SEO is Important?
- If you have a web site, blog, you tube channel or online store, SEO can support your business grow and fulfill the business objectives.
- SEO is important for the social promotion of your blogs, you tube channels or websites.
- SEO can have a better ROI than traditional forms of marketing like TV and print ads.
- Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust.
- Good SEO practices enhance the user experience and usability of a web site, blog or online store.
Difference Between I-SEO and SEO:
- ISEO is free of cost but SEO is very costly.
- ISEO is very less time consuming as compared to SEO. It can be done in a day while manual SEO takes at least 6 months.
- By using ISEO , we can also perform the SEO of Blogs and YouTube Channels.
- ISEO does not involve high level dedication and effort on behalf of your SEO Team but in SEO, all work is done manually so more effort is required.
- By ISEO, we can handle the tedious and time consuming tasks ( i.e. site audits etc.) very easily because it is automated.
- By ISEO, it becomes quite easy to analyze your competitors back links, keywords density, tags and meta-content but this task is not easy by SEO.
- We are able to check for broken links or keyword density, tags and meta-content in large websites and in a very short time by using ISEO but in SEO, it is not possible.
- By ISEO, you will be able to get accurate and up-to-date data on your keywords rankings but by SEO, you will be not sure, the data is up-to-date or not.
- ISEO schedule your tasks which save your time but SEO does not do this.
What is SEM (Search Engine Marketing)?
SEM is an online marketing technology that promotes your websites by increasing their visibility through directory listings. It helps, in a big way, to broaden your perspective. It’s not a choice, but a necessity. In the current scheme of things, many consumers prefer online shopping over going offline to the brick and mortar shops. Unless your business has an online presence, it is not easy to make yourself accessible. In present time, you should not confine yourself to a real time shopping center if you want to increase your company’s reach.
Benefits of Search Engine Marketing:
Search Engine Marketing is not a choice but a necessity in modern day because of several reasons:
- Grabs the attention of your audience.
- It’s measurable.
- It helps to raise brand awareness.
- It’s easy and quick to implement.
Search Engine marketing process involves some steps:
Step 1: Define an Effective Strategy.
Companies usually use search engine marketing without any strategy, but it’s not good. For the right path, first identify your audience, their needs and highlight how your product can fulfill their requirements. Then identify your top competitors. Finally, identify your specific goals and benchmarks, i.e. Search rankings, website traffic increases and other ROI metrics to measure search engine marketing campaign success.
Step 2: Choose the Best Keywords.
The most important step in SEM is to choose the best keyword phrases for your company. Choose the keywords that are not relevant to your business, but also ones that are searched most often by your targeted customers. If this step is not done properly, your business can be destined to failure.
Step 3: Optimize your Website’s Content.
Now you need to make sure your website content is optimized to take advantage of these chosen keywords. Your website content should be skillfully written to effectively market your company. Next, concentrate on your website structure, the code under the website hood that a search engine sees when people visit your website.
Step 4: Get Your Website Indexed by the Top Three Search Engines.
Your website pages should be indexed by the top three search engines: Google, Yahoo and Microsoft. Firstly, focus on Google because it handles over 55% of all searches. Google permits you to make a Google Sitemap which invites the Google to visit your site and a road-map detailing the pages it should index. To get indexed by the other search engines, you have to submit your website to the DMOZ.org Open Directory Project. When your website is submitted successfully, Yahoo and Microsoft can index the website pages easily.
Step 5: Build Quality Links to Your Website.
Build the links to your website from other websites that are most often visited by your targeted customers. The more quality content you have, the more popular your website is for Google and other search engines. For this, first your website should have quality content. Good content attracts links. Next, your website should be listed in online directories and portals. Finally, you should take advantage of online public relations, distribute press releases and articles online.
Step 6: Manage an ROI-Driven Paid Search Campaign
Pay-per-click advertising provides an irresistible ROI driven marketing opportunity. First, bid on the most relevant keywords to manage an ROI-Driven Paid Search Campaign. Second, tie your bidding strategy to the business results. Instead of just cost per click, think about cost-per-lead and cost-per-sale.
Step 7: Measure Success.
At last, you must measure success to see your past performance and to identify the strategies how you can improve your future results. Check your positions in the top three search engines regularly for your most important keyword phrases. Measure success of your pay-per-click advertising efforts.